Explore Ways to Give
Your support helps foster individual and collective success in our community.
Every person in our community has the power to create real change. We offer many ways to give financially and make it easy to see your impact.
Does your company run a United Way campaign? If so, just complete and return your pledge card during your company’s campaign.
Want to run a campaign in your workplace? Get started today.
Mail checks, payable to United Way of Aroostook, to:
United Way of Aroostook
830 Main Street Suite 4
Presque Isle, Maine 04769
Credit or Debit Card
You can either make a one time or recurring credit or debit card payment. Donate today!
Make a Planned Gift
Each year, you support the annual fundraising campaign and your gift helps tackle today’s problems. But what about the future when you are not here? By making a planned gift, you can forever touch lives and address issues we cannot even imagine today.
Talk with your financial advisor to determine which is best for you.
- Leave a bequest in your will or trust with a simple addition to your existing will.
- Use existing or new life insurance to create a large benefit to United Way with a comparatively small premium.
- Purchase a charitable gift annuity to receive a life income to supplement your retirement in return for a gift to United Way.
- Create a charitable remainder trust that provides income with tax advantages and the remaining trust assets benefit United Way.
- Name United Way as beneficiary of your IRA or pension plan so benefits are not subject to estate taxes.
- Make a current gift of cash, stocks, bonds, or other assets to provide income tax deductions and capital gains savings for appreciated assets.